Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pita Pit!

So last night we went to Friends & Family night at The Pita Pit in Edmond to celebrate their opening. This is my friend Jen in the picture with me last night - the girl has been around forever and been with me through it all - I'm lucky (and surprised) she's kept me around! Her sister's boyfriend is the owner so we got to get the sneak peek. I was really impressed with the location, the store itself and the food - it was delicious! I highly recommend anyone that likes a good sandwich go eat at the Pita Pit. It's on 5th St. between Boulevard & Broadway in Edmond. GO EAT AT PITA PIT!! Sales pitch is now over :-)

Tonight we have our monthly dinner with the Taylors, Blake & Stephanie - we are trying out a new Mexican joint by the lake. And then tomorrow night is my monthly bunco night - I have really lucked out and only had to cook dinner two nights this week!! Next week Greg wants to start "dieting" with me. It's technically a diet, yes, but more importantly it's a lifestyle change so it will be something that we will stick with. I have been doing it (WW) since this past November and have lost over 20 pounds so far. I was going to stop there, but I decided why stop if I'm not pregnant - so I'm going to keep it up until that happens! We are starting our daily/every other day workout on Monday too. This next week is going to be a big week for us (more for Greg, but for me because I'll finally have someone doing this with me!) I've also decided to start playing in a sand volleyball league with some friends. I used to play but I quit the year I got married - I hurt my back right before the season started and then I only had a few months before the wedding and I didn't want to get hurt anymore than I already was so I stopped and just never got back into it. But, no sense in sitting around waiting to get pregnant - I'm going to do all I can while we are "waiting" for this to happen. So I'm looking forward to the next month of getting in better shape with my hubby at my side and getting back into outdoor sports. Today I am just looking forward to the beautiful spring weather coming back - a winter mix in late March, really??

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You look awesome, Jules! I'm so jealous!

Jules said...

thanks girl! it hasn't been too hard, surprisingly - if I'd actually work out maybe I'd tone what I have left ;-)