Wednesday, November 4, 2009

snips & snails & puppy dog tails...

Well our ultrasound was this morning and all signs point towards a BOY! The little booger was being stubborn at first and had his legs smashed together so the tech went about her business checking all of the things she needed to check. When she finally came back to the gender he decided to cooperate and showed her his goods few times! The he decided to be stubborn like his daddy and kept turning his head away or sticking his hand in his face every time she went to get a good profile picture - needless to say we didn't get one! We got a few pictures, probably as good as any ultrasound pictures are. I am looking forward to January when we go do a 3D ultrasound and really get a look at his precious little face! He looked healthy and strong - his heart rate was a strong 156 and they estimate his weight for now around 9 ounces already (YIKES!)

I am SO excited to really start planning now - finalizing bedding, painting & decorating the nursery, picking out his name (not sure I'm looking too forward to that one though, it's so hard!) Greg and I just couldn't be happier - it's so surreal when I think about where we were just 5 months ago and where we are now. Every time I hear his little heart beating or see his picture I just couldn't be happier!! Such a huge blessing we've been given, one I wasn't sure we'd ever get, but already couldn't imagine life without.









1 comment:

Amber said...

Congrats on your growing family. I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to say Hello!