Monday, October 10, 2011

A to Z of ME

Got this from my friend Blair's blog, Life of a Mamarazzi and figured I would do it too. Don't post as much as I'd like these days so maybe this will give you something new about me that you didn't know before!

A. Age: 32 and 363 days. Wednesday I once again become the same age as my hub - I always enjoy the 9 months of him being older ;-)


B. Bed size: KING!



C. Chore that you hate: Floors and/or cleaning the showers/tubs. Our shower feels so closed in so I REALLY don't care to clean it (don't worry, I do it anyway, I just don't like it)



D. Dogs: Love dogs when they are someone else's. We had a dog growing up, but it wasn't very nice so I never really became a dog lover. Plus I married a man allergic to dogs and we had a son that is allergic to ALL things furry so I am pretty sure we will never have a furry pet.



E. Essential start to your day: I have to see E. I am not a coffee drinker and rarely drink pop even, so caffeine is not a thing for me. When we are at home living normal day-to-day life, I have to go in and whisper goodbye to E if it is not my day to take him to Grandma's or "school" and he is still asleep when I leave for work. If i leave without doing that, I feel wrong all day long.



F. Favorite color: I am not sure I can answer this really. My love of colors is fairly broad and ever-changing (as far as my color obsession of the moment). Right now, I guess it would be a teal kinda green-blue color. Wanting to redo my living room (without spending much $$) and use that as a accent color!



G. Gold or Silver: I am usually silver or white gold, but I have warmed up to yellow gold lately - totally depends on what I am wearing



H. Height: 5'9"



I. Instruments you play: I took piano for a few years when I was younger (2-4 grade I think). I can still kinda read sheet music enough to play my old Christmas Carol books and some past recital pieces ;-)



J. Job title: Art Dept. at my paying job and MOM at home ;-)  oh, and wife of course!



K. Kids: So far we have Eli who is 18 months and the absolute joy of my life. He is my happiness personified ;-)



L. Live: In a suburb of OKC



M. Mother’s name: Helen - so thankful to have such an amazing role model and friend in her!!



N. Nicknames: mama, Jules



O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had Eli



P. Pet peeves: When people are stupid and don't think before they do or say things



Q. Quote from a movie: totally blank.......man......I really need to watch movies more often



R. Right or left handed: Right!



S. Siblings: Brother, Gef, who is 7 years older. Sister, Lisa, who is 4 years older. (and then a whole slew of brother and sister-in-laws)



T. Time you wake up: Well, I WAKE up at 6 every morning - I don't GET up until at least 6:30 most days - Thursdays and weekends if I am lucky I get to go back to sleep until 8ish



U. Underwear: yes ;-)  no particular brand, but no thongs!



V. Vegetable you hate: Mushrooms!!!



W. What makes you run late: If E isn't cooperating and it is just him & I. If he is in a mood it makes me run late getting ready and it spills over until I am am late to where ever we were going



X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth, knees, hand, fingers, foot (MRI of neck/upper back/spine)



Y. Yummy food that you make: I like to pretend everything I make is yummy ;-) I follow a recipe quite well, but my favorite lately is Cinnamon Sugar Bread!!



Z. Zoo animal: Monkeys and giraffes!

No comments: