Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Margaret!

Well today is my Grandma's 85th (I think) Birthday. Not that she reads this, because she doesn't, but Happy Birthday to her! Dad drove her home on Monday - it was sure nice having her around here for a bit though. On Sunday the family (everyone except Greg & I) went to the Barnum & Bailey Circus and then we met them afterward at Toby Keith's in Bricktown for dinner. It was a nice way to get together one more time before she left. Dad took pictures of the grandkids/great-grandkids with her after dinner - if I am ever able to get any of them from him I will post some. Other than that I spent practically all day Saturday in Tulsa/Broken Arrow for Sam's baby shower. It was a nice day - Jen & I had some great conversation in the car and we got to see Bernie. Oh yeah - congrats to her & Adam - they are getting married!!!! We got to meet her future mother-in-law and one would think that Bernie and her are mother & daughter - it's bizarre! She's wonderful and she loves Bernie as much as we do I think and is SO excited to have her as part of the family! Let's see....Bernie is running in the NYC marathon on Nov. 2nd (CRAZY!) and they hope to be getting married sometime mid November!! Looking forward to celebrating with them - I love weddings/wedding celebrations!!

No comments: