Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Time flies

Long time no talk! Wow, it seems like a ton has happened since I was last on here but I'm not sure how true that is. I'll pretty much do a big overview of everything that's happened since the end of April......here we go:

• Our friends Jon & Candice found out on May 2nd that they are having a boy (shout out to little Sam - can't wait to meet you!!)

• Mother's Day - Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there (and you mothers-to-be too!)

• My FIL#2 (that is Greg's stepfather for those that don't get my abbreviations) turned the big 70 on May 13th (Happy Birthday to you big man!)

• I bought a Wii Fit and am now addicted ;-)

• Memorial Day Weekend - (I'll elaborate on that later)

• My Grandma Bice came back to OK with my brother & his fam after they visited her in AL over the holiday weekend - she's here until June 9th

• My cousin Joe was ordained as a Catholic priest on the 31st (congrats Joe!)

• My cousins Gavin & Liz had their ultrasound to see what they are having but the Dr. couldn't tell!!

That's the gist of what's been going on. There's been a LOT of work intermingled in there too - nothing spectacular - just everyday life!

No comments: