Sunday, September 21, 2008

what a great weekend



This was a really great weekend. Friday night we went on a double date with Blake & Stephanie, first enjoying dinner at Primo's and then coming back to our house for drink & games. Well, Stephanie and I kicked the boy's butts in Turbo Cranium AND Scattergories - it was GREAT!!! Saturday started off with soccer games. Kayden and Bella are both playing soccer this year and both had games on Saturday morning so I decided to go watch. I only made a little bit of Kayden's game, but they were so cute out there! Bella began her game by scoring a goal. She has never played before and has now scored 1 goal in each of her 2 games so far! After the games I went with my parents to talk remodel. They are getting ready to remodel their kitchen and wanted my opinion on the granite, backsplash, appliances and all that good stuff. I totally LOVE shopping for that kind of thing when it is for someone else and with their money - I should've been a personal shopper! After shopping and lunch we went back to my parent's house and my dad taught me to drive his MGB!! I was so excited, I've always wanted to learn to drive a stick and we didn't have one, but now that my dad has his MGB I've gotten the chance. I had such a great time that I told him I am going to have to take it for a drive every time I come over from now on - I think that made his day! Today has been spent organizing the shed and working on the garage. Greg is supposed to get his new company car on Wednesday so he wants to have a garage spot for his car too - I always get one because he's sweet like that! Now it's just off to bed and back to the daily grind. This is going to be a BUSY week!

No comments: