Friday, October 31, 2008

happy halloween

So I'm not big into Halloween, I haven't been since I was a kid. I don't really like dressing up and we are never home enough (most of the time) to decorate or carve pumpkins. We at least usually hand out the good candy, but this year we are closed to the trick-or-treaters. We are taking the first chance we have gotten to go visit some friends and we are taking dinner with us (they had their first baby a little over a month ago). We are both really looking forward to this, but I can't help but feel a little, tiny bit bad for the poor neighborhood kids that are disappointed by the house being dark. There's always next year. I do look forward to seeing all of my nieces, nephews and friend's kiddos all dressed up though - that is by far my favorite part of this day!

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

No comments: