Tuesday, October 13, 2009

well hello second trimester, so nice to see you!

I am still in shock at how quickly this pregnancy is moving so far! Yesterday marked the beginning of my second trimester - already! Life is just so wonderful right now. Today is my 31st birthday and the bible passage on the top of this lovely blog today says: “For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” SO true......there couldn't be a more perfect passage for today for me. I have already gotten so many birthday wishes from friends & family - thank you all! I am so blessed in so many ways and it just becomes more & more obvious with each day that passes.

On a different note, I have tried the old wives tales for gender prediction for this little munchkin and I hope to have a moment to post the results in the next few days. I'd do it now, but my list is at home ;-)

No comments: