Tuesday, September 29, 2009

12 weeks and counting...

Well as of yesterday I am 12 weeks along - already!! I can't believe how fast this is going - I mean we've now known for almost 8 weeks that we're having a baby. My next appointment is coming up in 2 1/2 weeks, at which point I will be at the start of my second trimester already - holy smokes! At this point I am still feeling good for the most part, weekends are kind of rough sometimes (it's like my body knows that fun occurs on weekends and decides it wants to feel sick instead have fun), but overall I am doing great! I am really wanting the next 6 weeks to go by so we can find out what this little munchkin is - I want to know so bad!! Speaking of - I am starting to experiment with some old wives tales that predict the gender of your baby to see what they all say, and then to compare it to the ultrasound when we find out. Nothing like having a little fun to pass the time ;-) I have added a poll to the blog so that I can get everyone's opinion on what we're having - I can't wait to see what you all say! I will post the results of all my experiments after my next appointment (I want to see if I can get a heart rate for the baby first) and then we will see in November who's right!

Oh, and a quick shout-out to my cousin Elizabeth - hope you had a fabulous birthday yesterday and birthday weekend full of celebration! Wish we lived closer so we could've helped you celebrate, but we'll see you in December for sure!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Aw, thanks, Jules! Can't wait to see you and your cute lil baby bump!!