Thursday, March 20, 2008

Busy, Busy

Well it has been a crazy few days since Greg has been home! He FINALLY got in around 1am Saturday morning - and I was still awake! We spent Saturday running errands - picking up a Wii for my uncle in Iowa, buying my niece Bella's birthday present (she turned 7 yesterday!), checking my parent's mail (they were out of town), and visiting with Greg's mom & stepdad. We got home and then headed over to the Green's house, as they had invited us for a homecooked dinner! Monday we were actually home - we are not big fans of celebrating St. Patty's day - no green beer for us! The past two days we have spent with both sets of my in-laws - Jane Ellen & Jerry and that gang on Tuesday and John, Candy & Kev last night - to have family birthday dinners for Kevin's 25th. Two delicious meals two nights in a row that I didn't have to cook!! Tonight we will be taking Bella her birthday gift b/c she is having a sleepover tomorrow night for her birthday party (my poor brother!) We have been going non-stop since he got home and we will probably continue to do so, that's just what we seem to do - we're always busy doing something! Hopefully sometime soon we'll get a vacation in, even if it's just a weekend in Decatur visiting with my grandma. No rest for the wicked and the saint's don't need it......well, we need a rest!

No comments: