Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thank goodness for "storage" rooms

Well last night I became truly thankful that my younger BIL hadn't found a house yet. You see, he has 1/3 of our garage (good thing it's a 3 car!) and a whole room full of his belongings (ranging from furniture to appliances to decorative items to cookware) stored at our house. I have been a bit anxious to get his things out so I can organize the room & garage, but the fact remains until we are turning that room into a nursery it's serving a purpose. See, last night Greg & I broke our bed, well a piece of it anyway that caused my side of the mattress to go crashing to the floor. Luckily we had a set of box springs for my BIL's king-sized bed in that "storage" room. So the last part of my evening was spent taking all of the rails off of our bed, setting up the box springs (it has to sit on the floor so we still have a bit of tweaking to do) and putting the bed back together. On a bright note though it makes the mattress sit lower now like we had originally had with our foam mattress and it gave me the chance to put our new bedding on!! I LOVE it! Here's what it looks like...

1 comment:

Candice said...

Cute bedding!!!

You've been tagged...if you care you can click on this link:

http://jondicenews.blogspot.com/2008/04/seven-random-facts.html